- By focusing our core technology offering we are able to offer specialist support. We know that coatings fail for a variety of reasons, but mainly because of:
- the condition of the substrate
- water ingress from under (or behind) the coating
- poor surface preparation
- failing to apply a suitable primer
- inexperienced personnel
- Factors such as moisture, temperature, chemical exposures, UV exposure and ambient conditions at the time coatings are applied are also incredibly important as there is a lot that can go wrong, which is why we support, train and mentor the applicators who apply our products.
- We know from years of experience that the best way for us to support our applicators is to be available for them and to involve ourselves as much as possible with site assessments, staff training, and onsite supervision throughout the application process.